STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Unfortunately the transition will not go smoothly. I say...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Unfortunately the transition will not go smoothly. I say unfortunately because I have now spent 3 million AUD on a development which runs on Solar only. The panels are beautiful , they pump out the power we require to run the development day in day out , the beautiful panels keep the batteries full so that as soon as the sun is blocked by the sun the batteries take over , its wonderful to watch , but then guess what happens , there is no sun for 2 days , the batteries are empty , the development must close down , the staff must go home , the clients are told we can not achieve what you have paid us to do.
    BUT ALAS GUESS WHAT , The diesel powered jenny cuts in , off she goes , three hours later the batteries are full , the staff come back to work , the clients are all assured their projects will be complete , then the batteries are empty once more , and what happens , yes you all know the answer , the diesel powered jenny cuts in and saves the day once more. Hooray for fossil powered power. Oh , and I must say to all the softies and the girls whom do not like freezing cold showers every day and night , once the batteries are empty GUESS WHAT !!!! THE GAS WATER HEATER HEATER CUTS IN. LOL
    The human race is decades away from renewable energy if ever at all. After 4 years I am now seeing the panels loosing their umof , I am seeing the batteries loosing their ability to hold power. Guess what , pretty soon we will need to dig big holes to bury all this stuff, STO and all other energy companies are a huge buy. Get them while you can afford to get them. Tell the lefties to you know what !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.