STO 0.07% $7.29 santos limited

STO - BUY IMO, page-83

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I will say this markets dont like uncertainty. The lobbyists for O&G have been pretty quiet which is unusual so lts of stuff and arguements going to happen - so why wld you buy unless just a gamble because someone told you value investing is the way to go. But what is value - its not just that the price today is lower then a year ago.

Well if your first package was bought yesterday i would not double down thats for sure but in that situation i wld hold. You may ask but what if pops to 3.60 and I could have got in - well i say what happens if you DD and it goes to 2.90 and stays there for a year - what would be your game plan then - must always manage for the downside -always i repeat that again always.

Ok so if bought today at 3.40 then not bad but be patient - tomorrow the water is still muddied and you wont know where the price is likely to go - if down then good if you consider this just a period in which STO will overcome and convince investors they can turn the ship around - buy wait if chinese cant get the gas where do you think this plays into their investment???????? they are the biggest s/holder

If SP starts to rise you will need to work out if this is a rise based on fundamentals taking into account today or just a bit of gamesmanship. If fundamentals then go slow and test the water.

my advice right now is look to some of the emerging solar companies and leave your one parcel and put a sell order in for $3.80 and forget about it unless in the meantime something changes the landscape.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.29
Change
-0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.41 $7.45 $7.24 $29.03M 3.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 46602 $7.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.29 18101 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.