COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Yep - aware of all these things - it's why I own millions of...

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Yep - aware of all these things - it's why I own millions of shares. But the ridiculous state of politics in this country where the green tail wags the dog consumer makes it hard to believe in rational outcomes. People must remember that it was the Howard Government that passed legislation banning nuclear energy in this country - effectively preventing a realistic transition away from coal to achieve large base load energy, which must be supplemented by gas to even out the contribution of weather dependant (solar and wind) generated energy.
    Every where I go I confronted with 'woke' middle class idiots , who in one breathe demand we shut all coal and gas, and in the next breath insist on telling you about their latest overseas holiday .... god give me strength. When I point out that coal fired generation is the only realistic option for the third world for the next 50yrs, and if Australia doesn't supply it, others like Indonesia will .... and that their travel "carbon footprint" is horrendous .... they just go blank, or roll their eyes or go the full "how dare you".
    When one points out the cognitive dissonance of a COP24(or is that 124) taking place in the UAE (third largest oil and gas producer) where most attendees flew there in private jets .... "that's a necessary evil" ... "thats progress" .... yer but yer but yer but I say futilely.
    One must have some sympathy for Labor hardheads, who know who butters Australia's bread, but the continual cynical green movement, who doesn't care if "dirty industry" dependent on "polluting" "planet killing" cheap energy is forced over seas .... our economy will be held up by endless expansion of our housing stock to support endless population growth, and as the latter will always exceed the former, our house prices and homelessness will go exponential leading to a land of have's (negative geared multiple property owners) and have nots (renters)(homeless) working as builders labourers and in "hospitality".
    Meanwhile our foreign debt, government debt and private goes exponential and Australia goes the full Argentina.
    Until we get a energy rational policy along the lines championed by Michael Shellenberger and Bjorn Lomberg, there is no hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $355.2K 1.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 445123 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.