COI 3.03% 17.0¢ comet ridge limited

Sto investor day commentary very relevant for Comet, page-8

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    I’ve run out of great analysis Auto, otherwise I’d be giving you one. I smell a deal or two. We don’t have a leaky here I believe. Time for the stock to get over $0.25 I reckon. We should be $0.35 easy now I thoroughly believe. I recommended a stock to many friends at $1..30 and now it’s trading at $16.15 and that’s just the start.

. I smell a good increase in this stock soon. I’ve waited a long time but there are many holders here that have waited 10 years or more.

There are some amazing posters here that could put a price on the stock and I bet it starts with a multiple of today’s price. What I like to see now is the constant (f pricks that keep selling) has stopped.

Comet is one stock that is sold down like no other stock I’ve ever seen. Someone has a great pattern of buying and selling and I’ve seen this for so many years. I’d love to remove them as they have controlled this stock for years. Valuations from brokers would be a good start, another announcement with good news and $0.25 would become the new base. Tor, now is the time to get this price up as I’m very confident a massive crash is coming in February next year. Let the big boys take us out for north of $1.00.

ps, lots of beers. Don’t they call it truth serum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $57.25K 345.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 195000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2469612 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.