STO 2.14% $7.62 santos limited

STO is oversold today, imo, page-223

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Normally i would just site back and read some of the shit that's being said on here, but the half truths and down and out lies about Santos by people that seem to be constantly on here commenting even when they don't hold any stock would suggest other motives behind their threads. Some facts. Call me wrong if you like.
    I hear Santos doesn't have enough gas and is buying it. Santos has contracts with QGC, Origin, and others to buy and sell gas to both other plants as well, which are connected through pipelines that Santos own. They are able to supply gas from their Ballera gas fields and Moomba if required. They have been re-injecting gas for years now at Roma into conventional gas wells for storage for the start up and running of the GLNG in Gladstone.
    Every one seems to be focusing on the GLNG plant that has only just started producing in October.
    They need the oil price around the $40US mark for this plant. As their cost of production for a barrel of oil is down to $13.80AUD.
    Other LNG plants Santos is partners in are:
    Darwin LNG 3.7mtpa 11.5%. Up and running
    PNG LNG 6.9mtpa 13.5%. Up and running
    GLNG 7.8mtpa 30%
    Everyone say that PNG is a cash cow. GLNG will be better.
    This is only part of their asset base.
    Not denying that the company has to come to terms with its debt it has run up while building this plant and others in a low oil price environment but so do a lot of other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.62
Change
0.160(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.74B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.62 $7.48 $139.7M 18.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264300 $7.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.63 118462 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.