EEG 0.00% 22.0¢ empire energy group limited

I would say that Santos appetite for expensive developments I.e....

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I would say that Santos appetite for expensive developments I.e. The Beetaloo, will be somewhat lower with the Oilsearch portfolio. It may not be the case right now with federal money pouring in and the current oil price, but should there be any need for projects to be cut in a dampened market, I’d say Santos’ Beetaloo projects would be one of, if not the first in their portfolio to get the chop. On the flip side, Oilsearch is a highly profitable addition to Santos, so when the sun is shining and they’re makin’ hay, they will want to throw cash at it.

Overall though, right now there’s a lot of eyes on the Beetaloo so I don’t see it having any negative effect, or in fact for anything to change. If things continue to go well with the oil price, people will continue to pour money into the Beetaloo which will be great for EEG. I’m sure a few of the big US Shale companies are watching very very closely.

I unfortunately had to sell my holding a little while ago but hope to get back in soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $52.52K 232.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24933 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.