STO 0.13% $7.96 santos limited

STO has signed off on a 5 year deal to supply gas to Alcoa for...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    STO has signed off on a 5 year deal to supply gas to Alcoa for several of its refineries in W.A. No price has been announced , but its cash flow , GLNG gets closer every day , with gas from the Surat Basin being delivered to Curtis Island off of Gladstone already. 18 billion in the making , that's 18 billion , that's a very big number , if this fails , Queensland will go with it , Gladstone will become a Ghost Town , the domino effect would be huge.
    I am the first one to admit STO does have some risk , the S/P going down every second day does not help sentiment ( which is what I trade ) . I believe Oil / Gas will go back up again , that's a given , when it does sentiment will turn , then we will all forget about the time STO got to 5 or 6 dollars , BTW this time, the way sentiment is , it may well hit 6 bucks , bad if you paid 13 , but you bought it at 13 because of the fundamentals of the company , unfortunately the oil price collapsed and down goes the stock with it , rest easy. When Oil takes off again STO will go with it. I really don't think the Arab Nations are going to let us enjoy low oil prices for much longer , once they shut a few more Russians and Americans down with their low oil policy , low fuel prices will fade off into history once more.
    Take a road trip in your SUV while you can still afford to put fuel in it. Low prices wont last for long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.96
Change
0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.00 $8.00 $7.92 $56.82M 7.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 46134 $7.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.97 55286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.