STO 0.13% $7.96 santos limited

Thanks again for even more information and analysis. You guys...

1. cyw
    3,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Thanks again for even more information and analysis. You guys are amazing. I picked STO based on:
    1. It seems is worst is over. Massive assets write-down, reduced capital expenditures and slashed expenses. This year's profit will take a big hit but is already priced in (unless there is some more bad stuff in the near future).
    2. Gas project to be delivered late 2015/early 2016 will reduce STO's dependence on oil and generate huge cash flow which should mitigate the financing/refinancing risks in the next few years.
    3. Share price halved in 6 months. When oil price rebounces the upside potential should be higher than WPL and OSH. especially with WPL which oil only accounts for about 16% of its revenue. As I really don't think STO will go down the drain, with a 5 years time frame, the investment should be quite safe.

This is mainly an oil price recovery bet. I can't agree with Goldman Sachs that oil price will drop to $10-20 a barrel in my life-time but then again, I have been proven wrong more times than Goldman Sachs.

Good luck to you all with your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.96
Change
0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.00 $8.00 $7.92 $56.82M 7.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 46134 $7.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.97 55286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.