STO 2.63% $7.02 santos limited

sto versus wpl and org, page-3

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

You have given eerrtt a good reply and I like your thinking and agree with you and I personally would not worry too much of what the brokers say as they don't really know and not only that future price actions for the next 5 years depends on so many things.
    I don't have that long time frame as I am a short and medium trader and I believe oil as a good area to be in but I like alternative energy such as Uranium play.
    World economy will definitely recover not if but when and there is a time when demand for oil is going to be much bigger than today and as you know there is not enough supply and when NOT if that happens we can almost be sure the oil is going to hit over 150 or more and in that case I don't think it matters too much if you have WPL, STO OSH or ORG all oil stocks are going to go up not only that with 5 years time frame hey maybe STO or WPL will no longer be there,or maybe the world will be using more uranium or will have developed another source of energy I am more interested to make money on short term opportunities on these stocks.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.