STO 1.36% $7.27 santos limited

Many of us have known for years the Fad which was introduced to...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Many of us have known for years the Fad which was introduced to us by the Loonie Left , World Wide would eventually be exposed as just that ( a fad ) yes I am referring to renewable energy.

I invested heavily in renewables in remote Northern Australia back in 2018.
    The investment has been good as we have not paid 1 cent to the Major Power Produces in Australia for 6 years.

However the Solar Panels do not absorb the same amt of energy as they did when new nor do the batteries hold power for as long as they did when new. With in the next 6 years we will need to dig a big hole and bury the lot then replace it with new systems. Great for the environment.

It works in remote places thousands of kms away from the Major Power Suppliers.
    The cost of producing power this way works out to be about the same as mainstream at the end of the day, but with out the hassles of dealing with the arrogance of the Major Power Producers.

My point is we are decades away from perfecting renewables , renewables can not compete with coal , gas , oil.
    Not yet, their day in the sun will come and they will replace fossils , but no one reading this will live long enough to see that day.

I am therefore buying STO when ever I can.
    When STO hits $12.00 Ill simply retire.
    These numbers are not far away.

Once retired I might live in a Solar powered Cabin in the bush by a river with an electric boat tied up out the front, but in the mean time I am going to continue to make a truck load of cash out of Gas , Oil , and Coal.
    I can not change the world , but I can roll along with what is obviously a fantastic investment opportunity at this point in our evolution. Pikka , Barossa , Narrabri , STO , a sleeping Giant.

No one ever made money by buying stock after the bulls have run , the gate is slowly swinging open , the bulls are stamping in the dirt , snorting into the dust , a wild look in their eyes , as they prepare to run strait through that gate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.27
Change
-0.100(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $23.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.28 $7.31 $7.24 $59.75M 8.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 47234 $7.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.27 30675 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.