Hi guys,Sorry this has been a bit late this weekend. Thanks to...

1. 1,845 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Sorry this has been a bit late this weekend.

Thanks to Foxtel problems in our suburb we have been having an internet-free weekend so far. We've got mobile internet on a laptop but the laptop with the mobile doesn't have metastock, the laptop with metastock doesn't have the search formulaes and the laptop with the search formulaes doesn't have metastock any more. It's like a logic puzzle - I think I need to do some housekeeping on the laptops.

Didn't stop No.2 son from spending the weekend playing computer games though - he just switched to off-line mode and carried on regardless.

Anyway finally,

BUYS;BCS MRE CZA THG GFF HVN GXY ALL VBA ASB CMJ DJS LEI AVE AVX CUS REX MRU FRI AMC CNA GNM ICN MLB NBS UBI NDO QTM

SELLS;ALS AND ANZ AQP AIO ASL AEO ALZ AIX AWB BOQ BPT BHP BTA BKL BRG CFE CRZ CWP CER CSS CBA CPA DTL DCG DVN DXS EQN EZL FKP FXL FGE GPT HGG HIG HZN HTA ILU IMF KAM MTU MCE MMS MLX MIN MND NAB NHR NWS OMH PPT QBE REA RIO RHL SKT SUN TLS TSO TRG VPG VRL VTA WBC WHG

WEEKLY BUYS;MEO BCS BOL CFU OGC PMV WHS SBM CHC GNS AZZ HIL NCM KSC PBG WAN AGK SUN BWP SOL FXJ KCN NZO MEL IAG GOW CDI EAU TSE CGX ELD HTA BOQ OKN NAN ERA NGF GDY FKP TZN HIG

WEEKLY SELLS;ACR AVE ALS AND ATR AIA AAX AAC AXA BMN BXB BRG CPB CDD CER CQO CSL DYL ENV FWD FGE IMD IFM ITO IFL KMD LLC LWB MQG MRU MRM MSB MDL MBN MND MYS NHR NGE NPX PLA PIH RHG RIV RPX SHV SSM SVW SGH SRL SMM TSO TAL WCB WOR ZIM

Stochastics posts:

Settings 15,3,3

Buys The k% line is greater than or equal to the d% line and the k% line is under 25.

Sells The opposite of buys with the k% line being above 75.

Nb: Weekly buy lists now include any stock where the k% line is under 35

I only search the top 500 companies

Cheers and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Lindfield

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.