stochastics for week of jan 17, page-6

1. 1,845 Posts.
    Thanks for all the comments - it looks like it is worth the small amount of effort that this takes - I just need to know occassionally that someone is reading my stuff otherwise it would be a bit pointless.

BDiddy18,

JBH was on my possible trades list but it is not one we have traded before and one of the problems with the sharemarket of course is that everything seems to take off at once. We had already put reasonable long positions in place in WOW WES and TOL and I just felt I had enough risk out there already.

I'm not sure how much further JBH has to run. The weekly chart still looks pretty solid but the daily is looking a little like we might get a bit of a pull-back. JBH is followed by lots of people over on the Charts thread so it might be worth having a flick through Weekend Charting and seeing if someone has put up a chart. It is on my list of charts to look at so I may put one up here later today or tomorrow.

We are currently long in ANZ, but our portfolio does tend to focus on the big banks (except NAB) and BHP.

Good luck with the wedding and your future married life - you could always just elope of course and save yourself a fortune - lol.

Sharesurfer,

I use metastock. If you happen to have access to it I put up the formulae I use the week before last. You can probably still access it. I only search the 500 largest companies. I find the stochastic indicator less useful for speccies.

cheers

Lindfield

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.