Noddy: Big-Ears, what shall I do to earn money now that my car...

1. 156 Posts.
    Noddy: Big-Ears, what shall I do to earn money now that my car is broken?

Big Ears: Well, now, let's think . . . You could buy some shares . I heard LUM could be good, and its cheap..or maybe MUL..its the same only spelt backwards. Its ok to offer all sorts of inane monotonous rubbish and suck in newbies, just dont mention the war.

Noddy: Oh yes, and I could make at least sixpence on a trade. oh....why is that gang beating up some lifesavers?

Big Ears:..or you could go to the market and buy flowers and fruit cheaply and sell them to anyone who wants them. You could charge an extra penny on everything to pay for your trouble.........umm....shoosh noddy dont worry about them , it verboten,It interrupts the shonks and spruikers, the thought police will do you.

Noddy: Dear me, you do have some good ideas i should iinvest in shares then , i like the ramped ones ..can i say that?

Big Ears: Sure ramping is fine, endlessly repeating the same old shite is even better, "he said she said" is pure gold, just dont mention anything topical or the "M" word.......oh...look out noddy ...someone just stuck you with a flick knife....

Noddy: gurgle...thanks for warning me Big Ears....maybe i should buy some medical stocks , i hear CCE can give me a skin graft where my kidneys just got removed.........uh..oh dear Big Ears....ill try to ask the posters if theres a proctological stock........that coke bottle looks to be shoved in fairly deep....cough.

Go LUM...go MUL ..go any old piece of cucka....whooosh toot toot.........to the mooon!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.