AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

And the biggest loser is JC. If he had a better track record of...

1. 111 Posts.
    And the biggest loser is JC. If he had a better track record of continuous disclosure, executing, and not cancelling at the last minute I'm sure we wouldn't be in this position.

As a noteholder I have been privy to some of the goings on and even in the 11th hour JC refused to fully co-operate with the Independent Investigator and maintained that confidentiality was at stake. What goes through the minds of Aurora, larger noteholders, and engaged noteholders like myself (I'm assuming the "majority" (smaller noteholders) in Strachan's article are not so engaged due to their voting) is that we have lost our trust in the man. Evidently he had our trust earlier in the process because such IA could have been requested to be appointed earlier, or we would have voted not to roll our notes once already.

There is only so far one can stretch a fairy tale.

What JC should have done is made all efforts to lift the suspension, let the company find it's market price, and let those like tt2000 (and myself) exit if we had lost faith. Instead he held everyone hostage. Another example of misunderstanding and disrespecting his noteholder investors was the pitiful offerings of board seats and additional payouts only when it became too late to change their mind. Had thorough dialogue been maintained with all noteholders to understand what would be required to gain their continued support I'm sure we wouldn't be here now.

I still cant see how you guys are blaming @tt2000 when the entire scenario was in the hands of management and board from start to finish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.