FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Zacma Are you serious?? You cannot be serious. I think you've...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Zacma
    Are you serious??
    You cannot be serious.
    I think you've got it the wrong way round.. don't you? Of all the rampers and posters that were totally out of whack, the erstwhile HC Idol took the cake.. Massive research, days, weeks months of research and compiling charts -- all the while spluttering in a pond of mud.. and then to come up with $7.28p/s. And that was shortly after Fan 1 and SNE... Since then all the appraisals drilling came along... then PE came along!.... Then Samo came along! Now 11 successful wells later we are at 11c. But the $7.28 came out after the Fan and SNEwell. So much for all the research and extraordinary hard work. I'd hate to see at what heights FAR sp would be travelling now if that trend of forecast persisted through appraisal and the coming into play of Samo and PE?... $20.00p/s??

If we do strike it lucky now.. . with PE and Samo, then, as realists predict, $0.50 could be on the table. All good. My investment was made long before the big big rampers started strutting their stuff. That was a big risk taken at the time. But it paid off.. now significantly in the green and looking forward to what lies ahead. But, in hindsight, won't do it again ... it was/is an exiting ride though.

So, please don't come on here and make a case that people on here may have to get ready to make apology or say thanks for a Christmas present. Apology for what?... Thanks for what?.. That would border on megalomanic talk.

Rather, as we embark on an exciting 6 months, let our minds drift to those that were with as....PJ - rest his soul.. what a true realist. And even then I recall how the same ol' same ol' had no hesitation to grind ol' PJ into the ground just because PJ's realistic charts did not correspond with the hyped up shite. I hope this is the last time that anyone comes on here and try and make a case for their beloved HC Idol. This FAR thread is now a much better place... and even better when I don't post... so back to hibernation for me.

Best wishes and good luck to all those that held fast. Think I predicted 86c many years ago. I'll revise my target downwards... $0.66 ( following PE and Samo success) will be a good out for me.
    Oh I'd have loved $7.28 but it just ain't gonna happen.
    Ciao!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.