AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Thanks MoneytreeI have been in the market for many years and...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Thanks Moneytree

I have been in the market for many years and seen it all before.

In these times (in most times), objective anlysis goes out the window and emotions take over. It is frustrating (except when the market is going up of course) but there you have it.

I have met James on a number of occassions. My view is that like a lot of MDs, they will tend to guild (spelling?) the lilly in relation to their projects.

While James is no exception, he has managed to do a lot of good things (in my opinion) for AZZ and stuck with the company while it was in the depths of financial despair and all others had deserted it.

He has turned it around out of sheer hard work, calculated risk taking and probably a bit of luck.

This means a lot to me. Very few really understand the work, responsibility and risk involved in running a public company. Therefore I have no problem with him being adequately rewarded when certain share price milestones are met. Neither do I get concerned with minor factual issues that may or may not exist. It is the big picture I am interested in.

There is another reason why I like AZZ - James has a large financial stake in the company. I would suggest his financial future rests on the AZZ share price. That is a big motivator for anyone and ensures he will stay firmly focussed on the task at hand - being to drive value for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.