CMD 14.3% 0.8¢ cassius mining limited

You'll get no argument from me about the worrying lack of...

1. 147 Posts.
    You'll get no argument from me about the worrying lack of feedback from management here, personally I think maybe certain board members have their fingers in way too many pies and GLF is the neglected child.

However that doesn't change the fundamentals and I think the SP is a reflection of this.

The SP has (hopefully) found a bottom and it's not really going to take much for the SP to climb quite rapidly if we get a positive announcement. There also quite a few big orders down at 15 and 14, which I would put down to bargain hunters putting in a cheeky order hoping it'll get filled by nervous nellies.

There's a gap between 17 and 19 again and it'll either get filled or just gap down again give that we've got a fair stalemate between the bulls and the bears.

I can't see the stock doing much until we get some concrete news and some answers from management about pricing for the vermiculite.
    I think any positive news which can break the price through the 20-21 barrier will signal a technical breakout and we'll probably see quite a few buyers enter the scene quite rapidly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $888 111.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261405 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1028956 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.