SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Yes, my sentiments as well Aj.Excellent posts this morning guys-...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Yes, my sentiments as well Aj.

Excellent posts this morning guys- the current inventory level is interesting. It may be that sales activity is increasing steadily (which I tend to think) or they may have implemented a quasi risk averse strategy given the problems previously encountered with the manufacturing plant. Sort of a succession insurance policy! GSW, the Captain and Vin all make good sense and Ed's suggestion that the Sept quarter may be the one when we see the action seems to gel since both Oraline 8, the Bioscreens cup and Visualine come on stream during that period.

Finally, the pertinent point that resonates for me reading this morning posts thus far is that the forum is actually talking about commercial tangibles such as inventories, revenues, cost reductions and breakeven points, even though it may be predicated on the notion of a bit of fun!. The subtext to all this discussion imo is that there is a potentially rip roaring business unfolding here and the transparent update document released yesterday goes along way to confirming what is soon to play out in the months ahead.

ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.