GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

Apart from the basic fundamentals as to why I think the company...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Apart from the basic fundamentals as to why I think the company is cheap, there has been a few real cracker rallies which have bought in a lot of traders in small parcels. Nothing wrong with that but when they buy and load up the selling at 10, 10.5 and 11.0, it makes the stock look heavy and deters other buyers from coming in. they either sit there and wait for the price to get to their selling point or and sell down lower. That is exactly what is happening right now. if you are one of the 30 sellers between 10 and 11 with a 100,000 unit parcel and have bought at below 8 or 9 and am hoping on a quick turn on a few pennies, you eiuther wait or sell. Personally I think there is a few weeks left before this baby cranks up again and when it pushes through the 11's it will likely jump to high teens. If you think the stock is fundamentally cheap, then ease up on the selling pressure and wait for the action. Everbody cramming in to turn a quick profit at the same time makes the selling heavy and depresses buyer interest which makes the selling more pressured which dries up the buyers again. Nasty circle which traders find themselves in.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.