SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

stock curse??

1. 830 Posts.
    I have loved the last couple of announcements, there has been no stuffups yet everything is now going smoothly.

We have a some positive signs, which we have to remember that is what they currently are until the well is evaluated, but it is looking positive none the less.

However, I just find it funny (in a head banging way) that whenever there looks like something positive happening in the company there is always something else there to way it down.

We are on the verge of receiving some results which look encouring (my basis is Roosevelt nearology) and then we have some positive signs from SOA, yet what's happening at the momen, the markets are just about to tank, AGAIN!!

It seems like a seasonal thing, but oil is getting hammered (again) and Europe are making the markets spastic (again). Just can't seem to catch a break, the markets aren't looking positive for the short term, yet SSN is, guess we'll just have to ride it out (again).

Have a good weekend all, and I wouldn't be bothering and staying up to watch the Amex action as I reckon you'll just be dissapointed, although id be happy to proved wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.