LKE 7.69% 4.2¢ lake resources n.l.

This interview was simply brilliant. Some really detailed,...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    This interview was simply brilliant. Some really detailed, considered points from Steve. I’m left wondering how I can scrape some more money together for a top up.

For me the 2 biggest points were offtakes and future scale up. He spoke about their other projects and stated that potential customers are asking about them because it’s ‘too late’ with Kachi. To me that says the deals are done on Kachi already. We just need to wait for the finishing touches, final signature and for the announcement to the market.

The scale up sounded really impressive. He mentioned 100ktpa carbonate, possibility of hydroxide as well as carbonate and the idea of getting in with a tier 1 producer and growing with them. This suggests to me that 100 is not just already a target, it’s only the beginning. A long term relationship will be formed with a tier 1 offtake partner and our supply will grow to meet their demand.

In my opinion anyone who sits on the sidelines with LKE will be left with some very significant regrets. The fact that Livent are a $5bil market cap company and produce half of our initial production tells you where we are headed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.