LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

First impressions of the interview with Steve are:He is humble,...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    First impressions of the interview with Steve are:
    He is humble, genuine and confident. It's great to hear his confidence in the technology being used and the ongoing fine tuning/considerations to optimise the plans for lithium production.

We can endlessly debate (from positions of ignorance) about how successful the company will be in the future. We won't really know until the milestones are achieved. But what I took away from the first section of the interview was the emphasis on building the team, establishing a good working culture, high expectations from staff, positive relations with local people and respect for Argentina in general. These are important.

My father also grew up on a farm, the son of a farm labourer - they didn't own the property. He later became managing director of a national electrical import company with offices in every state. He mixed with MDs from top 50 ASX companies and knew the leaders who could get the best out of their staff and select the most capable people. Similarly my father-in-law, a tradesman, spoke in glowing term of the culture developed by Dick Dusseldorp at Lend Lease.

Any investment involves judgement and critical thinking. It also involves an assessment of the character of the people in charge. Steve comes across as authentic, with the requisite interpersonal and business skills. I can see why he is eager now to get overseas and talk to people on the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.