QRX 0.00% 2.8¢ qrxpharma ltd

stock gumshoe

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Here is an opinion from the extremely highly qualified and erudite DR KSS on Gumshoe..... Dr. KSS, MD PhD says:
    March 14, 2014 at 2:12 pm
    A much-watched event has happened: M Hamburg of the FDA has refused to entertain any demands that the agency revoke its approval of Zohydro, a high-dose hydrocodone preparation without tamper resistance. It will become a favorite of the kinds of people who inhabit opiophile.org. She spoke up this morning. I commend the FDA for sticking to its guns.

To me this is a HUGE positive for QRXPY, which will soon face an ad com decision over its MoxDuo tamper-resistant combination of morphine and oxycodone. This is not an old-wine-in-new-skins ploy. These two agents were chosen for their synergy. With them you get depth and duration of pain control without needing such high doses, so complications, and addiction, are less likely. Extraordinary neuroscience smarts went into this, and I predict it will be approved. If so, it will be the company’s first marketable drug, and this will move its present $132 million market cap considerably northward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.