LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

Stock held down, page-4

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Questions What do # of buyers have to do with anything???? how about book value per share. How about EPS? How about Cash flow per share? How about stability in market they are selling into? How about how well they control the market? How do these factors look over the last year. Which ones do you think will show major improvement over the next year or two.

Common sense Your 2.2 M investors is interesting. lets say 140 Million shares are held by large investors according to last year AR says it is many more shares.
    So that leaves 560 M shares distributed among 2.2 MM investors or 245 shares per investor. So even if share price went to AUD 4.00 that would mean less than AUD 1000.00 Per investor. Does that seem correct to you? If it does how is that a commitment?

Published data Now that shows why if you even thought for moment you would realize how crazy your number was. Now if you you read the AR there is a table after the notes that tells you about holders of the stock. Here are a few highlights as of June 30 2019 there were 25,020 investors. You were off by about 100/1. The top 252 investors held 81.3% of the stock which is 559,121,872 shares. If you take these out what does that say but AUD value of the rest of the holders. There is more detail but I will let you find it and figure it all out. There is also lots of info about how much stock is owned by Employees and directors in the beginning of AR which if you had any idea of you would have known how wrong your statement was.

Learn to read and understand the AR and SAR then explain what is holding stock back. I actually think SP is high and will see lower prices before it soars. Meantime your 2.2M numbers shows your common sense and depth of research.

Can't explain something! make up something that sounds good and state it as fact all too common on this board. People seem to lap it up without question. you got 11 up votes and one great analysis says a lot about how people are thinking and how much they know about company. it does say some truly believe it is all manipulation If you cannot explain it blame the evil empire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.