BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

This customer made sign, fitted with a Z Strip is...

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922

This customer made sign, fitted with a Z Strip is @3is__fsport__3is

I am amazed at the amount of posters who don't hold the stock or hold and down ramp the stock.
    So i have started a New thread started for posters who "hold the stock" and have a or "hold or buy" sentiment on the stock.
    For the others there are plenty of other threads to post on, if you want to have your voice heard!! AGAIN!!
    This is not up ramping. Just somewhere for people who want to be positive to post. medium to long term INVESTORS.

IMHO the share price is here in part due to negative posts. After the webinar the stock traded up to 8.5c.DM took it on the chin and plans to change to what the market wants and expects from OHM. Lifx revenue is doubling. DM cant do anything directly about the Trump tariffs, but will have alternative if the taxes remain. Its a great product. I have 10 lights ( various types ), 2 tiles, 2 beams and they are not only a lot of fun but make the home such a great place to be.
    Talking about cheap alternatives to Lifx is like comparing Mercedes to Kia. Both do a job and suit certain people, both can have a share in the market place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.