BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I am looking for RECORD LIFX sales, and here is why. Firstly I...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I am looking for RECORD LIFX sales, and here is why. Firstly I should state that I am certainly not in the 20-30 age group, not even middle age, and I do have problems negotiating around a mobile phone, even after a lifetime in IT. I recently purchased my first LIFX bulb. I love it, and here's the part that I love even more. I can't help myself showing it off to anyone and everyone who comes to our house. The light is in our BBQ area that is surrounded by plants and the effect of the colored light is amazing, completely transforms the area. They all love it. Many have gone out and purchases one. I will probably purchase more. The point is that each and every person that buys one becomes a salesman for LIFX whether they want to be or not. Everyone who buys one is a potential return customer. You don't do that with a standard Phillips light bulb. That's why there is exponential growth in this market. That's why we will double our income each year for many years to come. OHM will be the icing on the cake when it finally reaches its potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.