BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I find it amazing how many posters who have sold out making a...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I find it amazing how many posters who have sold out making a loss, or in some cases making a profit and getting out just in time, find it necessary to be the good Samaritan and warn us remaining shareholder about sticking around, pointing out our terrible mistake's and that we should obviously follow their lead and exit a sinking ship. They not only do it once, or twice, but continuously, as though it is their only mission in life to spend the next few years devoted to this cause. We remaining shareholder have chosen to stay because it was our intention from the very beginning to stick to it. I, like most , may or may not remain. If I decide that there is no point in remaining, I will sell out and move on. I don't need a barrage of negativity from others to help me make my decision, I do my own research. If this thread was set up for people like me then perhaps those good Samaritan's might give us a break and stay away. If you don't I can only assume that it is your intent to convince me to sell so that you can pick up some cheap shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.