EOS 2.98% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

Stock information?, page-37

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Just thought I'd report back that I did get a reply from EOS to my email I sent to their investor contact email [email protected] which is good news as it would be a very bad sign if they were not replying. Below is the email. Supposedly you are able to get the top 20 shareholder information from Computershare. Does anyone know how to do this? I thought you could only look at your own shareholding.

Thanks for your enquiry. I look after the EOS website, just before Xmas the page was updated as part of a refresh project we’re currently working through; the changes were made as advised by our Company Secretary. I believe the information is available via Computershare, if this isn’t the case and you cannot access please let me know and I will seek an alternative solution for you.
    Kind regards,
    Jo Ramsay
    General Manager, Global Marketing

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi EOS
    Just following up on list of top 20 shareholders that used to be on website on the ‘Investor Center” tab, but is no longer there. Can you let me know how I can get hold of this information. I also notice that the up to date holding of the directors used to listed but is no longer shown., but is no longer shown. Is there are reason for this?
    Thank you
    PS - I note that your email on the Investor Centre - [email protected] must be wrong as it gets rejected when you send a email to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.045(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $300.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.52 $1.57 $1.52 $674.5K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 4424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.55
  Change
0.045 ( 1.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.55 $1.57 $1.53 97869
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.