TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I wouldn't say too risky, just not viable, which amounts to the...

1. 4,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I wouldn't say too risky, just not viable, which amounts to the same thing when looking at laying money on the table.
    Ton is about as liquid as a cup of concrete, that rules it out for me until it improves

Believe it or not, I only long equities, not for any moral reason just like to keep things simple and there are literally thousands of long opportunities out there.

Ton was one of my best earners for 2014 so it does hold a soft spot with me, I keep watching and waiting, advocating a short term view as opposed to long term hold

I know, I know a very unpopular view to have around here but as they say in the classics ...
    No one ever went bust taking a profit.

and again ..believe it or not I am not interested in driving the price down to buy in ... I couldn't care less if I buy at 15c or $1.50, its the +15/20% from that buy in point i look for to sell that puts a smile’on’me’dial.
    Unfortunately I have not and can not see that sort of smile wrinkling my face from a TON trade for quit a while

Cheers NL .... and I agree peoples motivations are an interesting dynamic ............. and very hard to pin down

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.