ARV 9.09% 1.2¢ artemis resources limited

The ASX, ASIC, Commsec etc and our Gov. should hang their heads...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119

The ASX, ASIC, Commsec etc and our Gov. should hang their heads in shame for allowing this blatent share price amanipulation across the ASX to continue. So called Level Playing field, total garbage.  One single share sale worth 14cents less brokerage allowed again today to attempt to manipulate ARV down yet again on Commsec.  Absolutely disgusting this is allowed to continue across ASX stocks by the big players continually attacking all small investors who are banned from playing their stupid un Australian games. No wonder the markets are comacosed and many small players are leaving the market in disgust, or seriously now thinking about it.  Then the big players will just play with themselves and we small players, and Australia in general will all just keep on losing big time I guess. Tear down everything they can so they can mop up the ruins for a song is the game, or is it just tear down?. 

But every now and then hopefully  a struggling company against the odds will still have news or discovery so good that they can still beat the odds so heavily now stacked against them.  The question is in this instance can Artemis do it.  It seems to me it is trying!

Looks to me that Greatlands Gold is doing it now with their important Haverion gold /copper discovery east of Telfer, with the latest report just yesterday confirming all four holes again hit  wide  copper gold min. Importantly  hole 006 intersected a widening 363metres of visible min.and ended in min to boot.  Pity  Greatlands Gold is London based so our ASX cannot play with it.   The latest drill assay's and the next round of Haverion drilling should be most interesting  with it being only around 3km from Artemis's Armada prospective northern southern, and eastern boundary with the Haverion Geo structures running to the north, and also to the south east into our ground. 

2019 will be most interesting to see how this thing plays out, and just how big it is and with a bit of luck maybe the players will play no more. Just need some real news coming in on our multiple other fronts to keep us alive I guess.  Surely there must be something soon, and I think it is time for ARV to tell us their plans for some real Christmas cheer.

cheers

mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.