PLS 1.55% $3.80 pilbara minerals limited

Cheap oil or expensive oil makes no difference now to the...

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 717
    Cheap oil or expensive oil makes no difference now to the impending commitments regarding European pollution levels as legislated from within the same coalition. Lithium will pay a dominant role as you well know regardless of the price of oil..

My beef with with big oil is well known and I'm reluctant to explain my view repeatedly .

Big oil conversation....." what the hell is this stuff I'm breathing in Joe?"...."It's called fresh air boss"
    " Well when the hell did this start Joe?.................Why are you looking like that at me Joe ?

For what its worth and just off topic slightly regarding our present predicament , I share the opinion of University of New South Wales Professor Gigi Foster in relation to the cure being far worse than the disease . I believe that Australia hasn't properly weighed up the economic consequences of tough restrictions introduced to reduce the death toll, and I would argue that the 'economy" is about lives' too.

If I may quote
    "
    Even with a very, very extreme epidemic, in Australia, we are still potentially better off not having an economic lockdown in the first place because of the incredible effects that you see.
    'Not just in a short-run way but in many years to come.'

I do share that view and watch Sweden's approach with interest.

cheers to all Long holders

opecusob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.060(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.73 $57.00M 15.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69737 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 38473 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.80 $3.82 $3.73 3913253
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.