MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

its allways darkest before dawn and you guys are just making it...

1. 33,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    its allways darkest before dawn and you guys are just making it a whole lot darker for the ones that are still holding .
    NG screwed up the first time round, fortunately he stopped before he ran out of money completely like several other miners have recently. He probably jumped in to quick like you guys are proposing he does again

the result was not quite getting to the stope he needed to mine.
    this time it looks like he has the right approach getting professional mining management involved (it was my reservation the first time he tried that he lacked the coal face experiance this time he has wisely got it.

I would say he will be successfull but they need to evaluate the best methods to use which does take time, just like punters on here are doing the same in evaluating MCOs options for mining.(with our limited inteligance resources.

I know that MCOs is on the radar of two mining companies and there are probably others looking at it to. THe resource is around twice the grade of BDG
    To assume it is no good because the other Lachlan miners have been unsuccessful recently indicates a defeatest attitude and LGL at ballarat seem positive going forward predicting between 50 and 100k ounces, if they didnt think it worth it they could easlily transfer resources to its other mines.
    If you look at most of the failures they seem more to do with poor managment than anything else the Victorian mines need more detailed geological results and interpretations before mining starts, due to the narrow veins than mines in the West with lower grade and Queensland (ie Vera nancy)
    A slower more methodical approach is needed prior to mining and then when mining starts go hell for leather.

I would say the sp will keep falling untill mining or some other factor occurs just because punters are impatient but if they produce the grade that they are predicting and can pull 50 tons a day out of the shaft consistantly the sp will rocket.
    TO me its to risky an investment but I wouldnt bag the investers in it this time around as they obviously feel the reward out ways the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.