CST 3.80% 7.6¢ castile resources ltd

stock of the decade, page-2

1. 4,086 Posts.
    G'day Alpha,

I can't disagree with your sentiments (obviously).

I think that a few things have tricked folk a little with CST.

CST is totally a Fundamental story. There are a solid group of investors (not traders) who are holding this stock very tightly. This is because they have taken the time and made the effort to actually understand the BUSINESS. These investors have not and will not be shaken out of their holdings - this has meant that the dynamics of the Share Price doesn't seem to follow the "normal" patterns and perhaps, therefore, confounds the traders.

I see that a few short termers have been shaken out yesterday and today. Watch it closely and you will see that none of the informed holders (with large holdings) will be selling - in fact most of them hardly look at the price (it has no relevance to a long term investor).

Anyway, I have long ago stopped worrying about the fact that most people won't spend the time to actually understand this investment - even when it has been clearly laid out by you, myself and many others in an easily digestible manner.

The proof will be in the pudding and there is a great benefit available even for those who don't own any - they will have a fantastic story of "the one that got away" to tell their grandchildren.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.