stock on market declines, page-36

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    To be fair Kincella I would hate to be in a position where I had failed to buy a house say 8 years ago in the hope they would come down and each year have to worry about another rental to find etc etc. Then to have my hundreds of thousands earning a negative return like all of them purport to do here, and have other huge reserves in 2c shares just waiting to skyrocket, then worry if they have missed the boat - which they have because they had no vision or gumption and then be comforted by armchair genuises who write treatises form secure jobs and have little or no resources themselves must be daunting.

I would hate to have to get out and get a mortgage for $400,000 to put a roof over my head like a lot of FHB but have little sympathy for those who missed the boat , had a squillion dollars in reserve and were scared to take the plunge like we all had to do one way or the other.

Just as a by point - only if you have your own home could you put in solar power, get the ridiculous rebate, get a cheque from the utility for your credit every 2 months, have solar hot water and a bore and be utility cost positive. Lot of benefits out there for owners and of course yes the insulation we got free plus the fruit trees and veggies you benefit from if around a while in the same dwelling. Not to mention the stability for the family which it is all about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.