TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

I have been a long time holder of TRH but since its announcement...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I have been a long time holder of TRH but since its announcement of its first drill results on 20 October I have grown increasingly concerned for the reasons set out below:

1) Management would have selected what in their eyes was the best hole to drill first off to get the market excited. The results of the first state hole suggest thinner and lower grade potash in Bed 18 and Bed 13 compared to Husky Fed 6-15. This is not what we wanted to hear. I fear the results of the next holes because high expectations were held for the first hole given its position

2) Management's performance does not impress me at all. It waited till late in the day on 20 October to give the market an update on the drilling when they should have halted trade prior to the announcement especially since the stock was sold off before the announcement.

3) The fact that the stock off prior to the announcement and in the days leading up to the announcements suggests that management is a leaky ship which does not bode well.

4) they said grade and thicknesses were less than nearby well, and they didnt provide an indication on either, they have the technology to "guess" the grade and they should be able to see the thickness - why didn't they announce this to the market... did the hole reveal that there was SIGNIFICANTLY thinner and lower grade potash and it does not want to give the market too much bad news on the one day ...?

After the announcement on 20 October I divested half of my holdings and obviously wish I had sold at $1.40. It will take some time for faith to be restored in TRH's management.

Stockplaya are you ignoring all of the above points??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.