TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

London Shark,The Historical Drilling results are well documented...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    London Shark,

The Historical Drilling results are well documented and available to you in the "US Potash Presentation 27/9/11". So is the drilling plan and a rough estimate of where the Potash will most likely be concentrated.

US Potash Presentation 27/9/11

Slide 19 - Potash Grade Chart (Est.)
    Compare that to:
    Slide 20 - Highest Grade Historical Wells

Now, based on Slide 11 Drilling plan (You will have to zoom right in to read it) - The only Drill (of the 4 State wells) that is in the high grade zone is State Drill 3.

Expect some "Average" results from Drill 2 because that is actually "mostly" part of the plan. The plan is good, the problem is 90% of the land is Fed leased and so we can only drill in "average" locations. Never-the-less much of this needs to be drilled in the long run anyway so no point sitting on our hands while waiting for Fed leases.

Finally you can checkout Slide A3 and review in detail the Bed 13, 18U and 18L historical drilling logs - including the one you believe should have been detailed within the latest drilling update (Husky Fed 6-15). Maybe you are right about that.

Everything the market needs to know about the drilling is in the reports and documents... The problem isn't really with TRH, it's people playing a fiscally dangerous game they know little about - or care to take seriously. "Hype" is a double edged sword. Sometimes its just better for things to stay quiet and let nature run its course... As opposed to a broker or subscription report offering a highly positive plug. Artificial company progress.

I agree with some of your points regarding company communication... And I am not telling you "Ya, woo, ha Fool.... There is billions of high grade, low depth potash falling from the sky in the Paradox Basin". What I'm saying is that if you understand it better, you will feel better about the risk you take.

My opinion... Stay the course and see what State Drill 3 hits - If its a duster most likely you wont see me posting on TRH again. Show over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.