cheers fastbuck, my software still doesnt have a name!yes...

1. 11,875 Posts.
    cheers fastbuck,

my software still doesnt have a name!

yes rocksinhead, even though it could be made into a shrink wrap system I am writing it in such a way that it would be best utilized by a hedge fund or some other application where further development can be piggy backed onto my work to produce something new - it could be used by HC to produce comprehensive technical reports on each stock

I use .Net 4 (the latest version) with SQL server 2008. this is another advantage of my software - latest technology, i havent even begun to use the parallel capabilities yet to get even more performance - which I need, I am processing and storing millions of rows of data everyday, fortunately a lot of that data is reprocessing & replacing using SQLBulkCopy to inject rows into the tables at lightening fast speed

the data will be sourced mostly from Spark API - EOD, COS Market depth , announcements

once all the data is in I use SQL queries to get whatever info i need. I have developed a UI that makes that process easy - but the queries have to be made up by a developer who knows what they are doing. this is where it differs from run of the mill software. a high level of sophisticated, (but difficult) customization can be made by the user.

simple queries are easy and the platform could be supplied with a whole bunch of them with no more work that needs to be done, but more complex queries is where the interesting part is in my opinion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.