FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Stock Price Pick, page-31

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Just read the announcement in detail - OOOOOOOMFG. Huge. The FAN 1 result is amazing in itself but how it potentially de-risks the rest of the leads in the exploration permit is what makes me want to run down Pitt St (Sydney) naked. And the beauty of the permit is that it is not just a random single Asian elephant but is potentially a whole herd of monstrous African Pachyderms. And we all know African elephants are bigger than Asian elephants.......................

No wonder the Romanian investor has committed circa $400m for the two permits North of Dakar.

No idea on the share price but in the spirit of a guess:

1. 15 cents
    2. 30 cents (post SNE-1 assume success 10c if unsuccessful)
    3. 40 cents

Trifecta for the Melbourne cup. 12, 4, 6

More certain on the Trifecta than the share price predictions.

Also, and another poster mentioned this, I hope that the benefit of this find flows through to the citizens of Senegal. It always annoys me to go to London and see oil money being flouted around when there is huge poverty for most citizens in the countries where the oil comes from.

And thanks to the informative posters (you know who you are) over the last 6 mths I have been involved. Best bunch of posters on HC (and probably the world).

Finally, this just proves it is better to be lucky than good. I lost my nerve over the weekend and would have sold half my stake on Monday but for the trading halt............

Go you good thing.

As always DYOR, all of the above is IMHO. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.