BRU 2.63% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

stock price, page-14

1. 2,041 Posts.
    6ULDV8,

I assume I will not have to explain the significance of Yulleroo-2 testing with successful well completion just announced at an existing discovery interpreted to host up to 50mmboe + ~ 0.8Tcf of gas!

They are currently drilling Paradise-1, and only ~400m above an expected oil bearing (Anderson) zone with mapped resources of 16mmbo, they encounter oil over what appears to be a ~200m zone. This zone is unlikely to be entirely all oil-bearing, and infact the oil shows at depth may be coming from the shallower Grant group. But the fact that they have significant oil shows this close to a decent sized target is very encouraging.

The deeper 200bcf Laurel gas target is also potentially very significant, but if you ignore this, and just value the oil here.

16mmbo x 60% = 9.6mmbo. At US$10/bbl, this would underwrite the entire value of the company.

Nothing is certain, but having oil, gas, Mitsubishi on board, an active drilling program and cash, are a good place to start. Whether it is next week or next month or next quarter, my view is that we will be seeing the other side of a dollar. From here that is not a bad return, if we can get it.

My colleague attended the AGM and had some juicy details. But over and out for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.8¢ $24.38K 304.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26672 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 149741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.