PV1 0.00% 2.5¢ provaris energy ltd

Stock Price, page-200

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Exclusive CNG technology cooperation agreements with what is apparently the best CNG marine transport solution covering the Indian Sub-continent, Indonesia, the UK, Oz and PNG is nothing?

I can think of many definitions of "noting" but this isn't one of them.
    I remind you that LNG began as an LNG tech play.
    However, what interests me more is that why you continually post about MB who has only helped salvage your pathetic investment decision by increasing the value of your shareholding.
    It's quite obvious you have little knowledge of the market as you never would've bought GEV/TTE when you did and your posts about the market show very little understanding about how the stockmarket functions.
    And now that there is management capable of saving you from your own stupidity, you do nothing but defame them and compare them to Nazis - very strange indeed.
    So how about telling us all what your real agenda is @bruham - to undermine yourself? to display your lack of knowledge on a public forum? to eventually get yourself sued? to show you're right even though you're the only genius in cyberspace who feels that way?
    I just don't get it.
    At least in my interpretation of how GEV is evolving, what MB has achieved in his few months with the company is VERY interesting and only the start of a much bigger game.
    But then again, I guess I don't take a scatter gun approach to the market and tend to understand what I'm doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $28.34K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 84375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.