PV1 0.00% 4.8¢ provaris energy ltd

Well, you definitely are amusing @bruham - spouting your...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Well, you definitely are amusing @bruham - spouting your ignorance for all on HC to see; be that ignorance about GEV specifically, markets in general and the English language.

Something I have learned over the years is that the very best company builders - and I consider MB to be in that esteemed group; know their exit plan before they have even started the game.

If you think MB is going to enter into a deal for CNG transport if he hasn't already sourced where he is going to take the gas from and to who, then you are dumber than I thought - and that's really saying something.

Now, for those of you with limited English (hint, hint), GEV is the ticker for GLOBAL Energy Ventures.
    Last time I checked, the globe was a hell of a lot bigger than the NT.

You keep on spruiking that stock under takeover by Macquarie. Why would anyone want to buy that? It's obviously fully priced.

And that altruistic drivel about not wanting me or anyone else to "loss" (sic) any of our money. I appreciate your concern, but I don't need it.

I just hope you don't go to ground when the GEV story is fleshed out further and your abject ignorance is revealed for anyone who doubts the veracity of my logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206064 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 77465 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.