OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Stock Price, page-102

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Yep absolutely agree

Let's be fair there has been a lot of positive sentiment on this stock and really other than the share price rise from all time lows there hasn't been much progress
    There has been the inflated news earlier on saying hm3 was running and hm3 had a second shift. Jg said this just before the cr. And it just wasn't true at all. He later told us that there were delays and second shift only happened months later. No reason why jg would tell porkies unless he was trying to inflate share price before cr.
    That was a big no no
    Then all the shortly statements he made on his own bat and failure to deliver on those.
    This isn't me downramping. Just stating the obvious they he consistently fails to meet his own expectations and own goals of getting the mine up and run and of updating the holders

I thi k it is very poor form a shareholder can go onsite and post information on things that the shareholder doesn't know.

There is a real issue of transparency and accountability. This is purely on JG shoulders. It's up to him to be truthful and accountable to shareholders.

Putting aside where production is or isn't or speculating which way.
    I have heard of several people now being blocked on twitter. Normal posts not toasts like some of the optimists are suggesting here.
    There is a genuine prevention by ogx management to not have any negative comments on their twitter site. Smells fishy to me. Ignoring feedback from shareholders is bad form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.