OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Stock Price, page-111

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hi Salt

Tbh I am not too interested in peoples conjectures or they think this or that about positive future growth in company. A lot of what you have written is just conjecture, possibilities nothing more.

I'd like to see an update. Mgmt have been a really big let down. Its beyond them using words like shortly. Bid rod went over there and they shared info with him prior to announcing to the mkt. That's not on.

Co tinuous disclosure states the company MUST advise the mkt of material changes so holders and investors can make risk based decisions on their investments.
    I do not believe JG has met his own commitments given to shareholders about advising how the company is going on my last count 23 times since jan 2018 announcements on various subjects he let's fall by the way side.
    I flatly refuse to believe the conjecture and upramping from the positive holders... i can let it go either way for a month or two but after that I want to look at the facts and figures.

You cant choose to accept some statements the company makes and then ignore other statements made or the lack of an update as irrelevant. It all adds up

Dyor. In my opinion the next results coming out there is going to be a lot of news and a LOT of questions raised as to why shareholders were not informed as the events took place when it was materially impacting performance on the company.

I think directors insurance which ogx now have gives directors the option to really do or say whatever they want without any financial or legal ramifications to themselves, and I have seen too many times shareholders losing their savings as a result of poor behaviour by management. This is really starting to show signs of that imho.

I raise the twitter comment, because reading through hotcopper and company announcements it is very clear to me JG exaggerated the performance of the company and mine ramo up coming into Feb and the credit raising. If ogx are now getting rid of anything negative and with their multiple recent positive stories this is really starting to look like a repeat of Feb March period where positive news and then bam another CR.
    Remembering the company can now raise a further 15 percent liquidity before a credit raising I would not be surprised to see another CR announcement before the quarterly comes out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.