OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hi salt ,All Your recent post highlights exactly that lots of...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hi salt ,All

Your recent post highlights exactly that lots of shortly statements have been made, hm4 yo and running in April and none of that has yet eventuate and we are 1 week from aug. That's 4 months or probably 3 million plus of burned cash.
    With 5 million going to exploration how much of the monies raised will they actually have left, given up to date we know they are at least 4 months delayed, didnt have a lot of funds avail at the time of the CR. And to date we dont know how much they have actually mined and or produced. We know 20 percent goes to royalty payments each quarter.

I dont have to own shares to post. I am offering my opinion. I read those that are positive on the stock and they are ALL holders.
    What I am not seeing is any buy sentiments from AnYONE who isn't holding. I will let you draw your own conclusions on that, but mine is rose coloured glasses and getting to emotionally invested in the stock.

Since the CR very little or has been produced since new management very little ongoing commitment and transparency to meet their own deadlines. Due to delays and imho bad management the mine is at least 4 months delayed on projected where they should be and that keeps slipping at a great rate of knots, with excuses like thunderstorms and electricity strikes... when in reality putting sludge pumps on backwards I think has more to do with why things aren't running to plan.

For anyone new to the threads reading, the company made a lot over over zealous commitments in jan and Feb in lead up to the Credit raising and we found out that these announcements were not real; ie status of hm3.
    Hit 13.5 cents, 12.5 cents with the credit raising and imho management have gone off the rails. 4 months delays at least. Share price is a fair representation of the current what has actually been achieved and risk of investment. Share price 6.8 cents, dropped 50 percent since jan 2018.

Now there are die hard fans of this stock, many who bought in at 2 cents back in late 2017 who want this share price up so they can sell out when it gets back to 10-12 cents. And some like SJB who really have done a lot of research.

But even if there is a gazillion oz in the ground doesn't mean these guys will be able to get it out
    Troy Resources left who used to own some of these tenements.
    Anglo could buy out at any time and choose not to. Further they have not started ANY joint exploration on OGX... if this is such a good company why does so much not add up??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.