STX 5.26% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Michaeljob, I too think that a takeover will occur like AWE. The...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Michaeljob,
    I too think that a takeover will occur like AWE. The sharks hit very soon after they had some real indicators of volume, flow rates and what other prospects in tenaments. STX is showing these indicators and is close to producing the important flow tests, pressure tests and thickness of reservoirs. Put yourself in Beach energy place. They have the money, experience and management to really increase the value by LNG. Even sending it to the East Coast looks commercial over the next few years. It appears to be just a matter of time. The past shows the bigger companies have always tried to increase reserves cheaply by buying good prospects that smaller companies have discovered. This location, near existing pipelines, close to markets north and south and possible LNG export means Chinese, Japanese and Australian companies will be the likely bidder. A Chinese company made the low ball bid for AWE, followed by Chris Ellisons Mineral Resources and final Mitsui claimed a cheap prize. Small punters Don’t sell this asset cheaply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $1.776M 8.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 638944 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1149148 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.