FLC 8.70% 12.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Not saying you are, but if you are, don't stress. I completely...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Not saying you are, but if you are, don't stress. I completely agree with your sentiment and long-term perspective of FLC.

IMO the stock price will remain low for a while. I don't think it will start moving until water becomes a publicised issue and there's a few ways I see that happening:

1. More positive annoucements which start to attract funds. I did see FLC get talked about a little after the last annoucement re: china and taiwan orders

2. An announcement about FLC strategically seeking opportunities in the US to take advantage of the Biden $100+ billion being injected into water infrastructure etc. I feel like RI doesn't like these kind of annoucements, but tbh I think he should consider popping them in once in a while to boost the FLC profile.

3. Water starts becoming a major issue in countries AND the news is widely publicised in Australia.

I do get the feeling that water will pop eventually and the meme investors will pour in with their FOMO. The feeling is purely based on the story - decentralised, capital efficiency, tested product, water treatment is a basic need in the modern world. I just don't think it will be anytime soon (thinking 2-5 yrs)

I do however think we're close to the bottom so I'm just using this opportunity to top up a little where I can

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.954K 33.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22222 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 55362 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.