NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

The market shows zero interest in this stock. Why. Lack of...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The market shows zero interest in this stock. Why. Lack of direction and leadership since IPO.

Let’s not ignore the disaster that was pre Feb which drained the company dry, left it with zero ability to grow, chopped and changed strategy, products and services. Post Feb, the company is determined to reach cashflow positive by Apr qtr. missed, reasons provided previously. Previous posts by Paccman talks about potential revenue streams possible “ with a sales effort”. Maybe cashflow positive this quarter, let’s see how positive and eager the team is to push the qtyly numbers out early rather than the dying seconds.

Paccman, I suspect you have a nice little business, positive cashflow, maybe even a small profit. Is this what SH are investing in, seeing their cash churning and burning with no returns.

Also, on one of my previous posts, I asked if NNG is still pursuing the NZ acquisitions and more importantly how have those two NZ company performed over the last 10 months. Do you know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.