NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

Paccman.. “I don’t mind haters”.. I suppose that’s another joke....

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Paccman.. “I don’t mind haters”.. I suppose that’s another joke. Great leadership from a failing publicly listed company, Rather than posting “no ticker” post at 9.29 maybe concentrate on what you get paid to do.

I haven’t seen the June Qtyly yet…..companies do release before the deadline…maybe work on restoring credibility by being proactive.

Also, not interested in providing “ticker” of other companies, seriously that’s what you want to debate…only interested in highlighting the incompetence of a company who have destroyed SH wealth. But apparently my posts have “ no facts to back up the bile” even though in your own posts you agree with my comments. You must love to read the celebration of stock price movements on 10,000 share sales.

you want to discuss the future… go ahead… I see the company going no where until the SP rises in order to secure funding to buy companies to give you growth. Without this option, the company has to grow naturally and at the current rate the SP is not going to be moving in a hurry. So is this the plan? Or do you have a plan B.

for all future posters…please submit glowing reviews, celebrate every share sold and please do not highlight incompetence or poor leadership, as you will be labelled a “hater”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.