LYC 0.77% $7.81 lynas rare earths limited

Thanks for a honest reply CJ. Right now Im not trying to fully...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Thanks for a honest reply CJ. Right now Im not trying to fully link the two things but I do believe that the Taiwan issue COULD play a big part in RE prices going up. We all know Chinas game of stifling competition but Im not quite understanding why Taiwan geos cannot in future play into Lynas pricing. And I may be wrong, since the markets on monday didnt seem to care either.LOL, forgive me but Im certainly not biased, Im Australian and am happy China start starving exports of REs. Rather, I have been i volved with the Chinese culture for over 20 years now and have quite an understanding of their potential. Especially when western industries have huge dependence on China. The only sustantial diversification I can see is the Americans trying to pull critical technology to the USA, whilst the DPP has given them an easy hand. You said Xi wants to dominate many sectors of industry. Precisely. I think one day the the REE export rules will change to achieve this and driving the REE prices low he is doing it for cheaper prices to domestic customers not just to stifle competition. A win, win for Xi. Biased, no, but I cant understand why the Taiwan issue isnt important if they try to reunify the island, the USA and co get aggitated and China weaponises RE exports. Lynas shares will probably sky-rocket. Im not seeing whats so hard to understand that point of view. The Taiwanese are expecting XI to reunify . Ill stop posting now on this issue until more events take place. Appreciated CJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.