LYC 0.33% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

This is a psychological torment .You need to understand that on...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    This is a psychological torment .You need to understand that on relatively low volumes it takes a lot of days to cover 58 million short sold shares ..What do you think the average price that the short holding s have been sold at.Each of the cohort of short sellers will have a different average sold price and they are now keeping the pressure on to push lower while at the same time working out how they can cover and at what price .Whilst there is no catalyst for the LYNAS share price to bounce and accelerate the short covering it’s going to continue.The catalyst is higher ndpr prices and that could come from Chinese stimulus or potentially central bank easing in the western world as economies slow .

its a game of chicken and at the moment the shorts have the chicken by the throat

not enjoyable but as production ramps up I am confident we will see a higher share price

my only wish is that the disclosure rules outed the absolute collusion that goes on and we all had a clear picture about who has borrowed And not the crap ubs /asia/usa Europe subset that is used to confuse

hope you enjoyed my rant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $5.97 $17.39M 2.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36085 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 17440 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.